Wednesday, August 4, 2010

bedtime




The kids are winding down after a busy day. Matilda just took a bath and is wearing one of her favorite striped Hanna Andersson pajamas. I let Mateo get on the mini laptop so he could watch videos on YouTube. He likes to watch videos that other children make using stuffed Mario Bros. characters. He used to watch videos of other kids playing Mario Bros. video games. That's how he and my husband figure out how to pass new levels on Wii. But since discovering these homemade videos, he prefers to watch these. The baby is simply entertained by watching her brother and sister.

After this, the older two will go to their shared bedroom and my husband will read them a few books while the baby and I have quiet time. That's when I usually clean, do laundry, get online, watch TV or read.

No comments: