Thursday, September 27, 2007

full moon, stealing wireless connection, and other revelations

I've decided that I'm just not a good blogger. I think that a blogger is someone who loves to share her thoughts with the rest of mankind and I'm finding out that just ain't me. I enjoy being secretive and keeping thoughts to myself. But sometimes it's fun letting out some dirty landry, like right now I'd like to confess that I'm using my neighbor's wireless internet connection. For some reason I cannot connect to ours and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and check out the router. Not to mention that around here, I consider that man's work (I didn't get married for nothing). So it's 5 am on Thursday, my second favorite day of the week, and I cannot sleep. I don't know if it's the full moon, the fact that I'm getting ready for an art/craft fair this weekend or if I'm just excited about the new stove that will be delivered to my house in just a few short hours. Probably a combination of all. Ok, I'll stop blogging now before I reveal too much more about my life.

No comments: